Monday, December 08, 2008

Gift idea


In his latest post Karl Kapp kindly offers gift-giving ideas for the cost conscious, namely copies of his book. I wholeheartedly endorse this plan and recommend his Gadgets, Games, and Gizmos for Learning as the perfect complement to the collected works of Jane Bozarth. Now, you're probably saying to yourself, "Gee, Jane already owns 4 signed, dog-eared, tattered copies of Karl Kapp's book (Gadgets, Games and Gizmos for Learning -- did I mention that already?), what could I possibly give Jane?" Well the answer, of course, is the Optoma EP-PK-101 PICO Pocket Projector. Is there anything anywhere cooler than this? Except maybe for Karl Kapp...

1 comment:

Karl Kapp said...

Jane,

So you are the person who bought the 4 copies :)Thanks, between you and mom, I'm up to 5.

Anyway, this looks way cool, I'll have to put it on my list and...for those of you who don't own Jane's library of books...they are excellent, practical and very helpful...my studnets love the down-to-Earth advise and guidance.

Great gift ideas Jane. Thanks.